2021 PET LOVERS’ MARKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only items submitted in application are to be displayed and sold. Jackie Fenton Agency (JFA) may remove any item not deemed acceptable.
2. Exhibitor acceptance may be conditional upon the sale of specific items selected by JFA.
3. Exhibitors are expected to participate for the duration of the event. Exhibitors must not close or remove any part of the display until after show closing.
4. Every effort shall be made to operate the event. Should JFA deem it necessary to cancel or alter the operation of the show in any way, JFA will not provide any compensation for loss of income, nor will space fees be refunded.
5. Decisions made by the Selection Committee will be FINAL.
6. JFA will not be liable for loss or damage due to vandalism, fire, flood, theft or act of God.
7. Exhibitors must ensure that they have adequate liability and property insurance and assume full responsibility for any damages while on JFA property. Exhibitors agree to exclude JFA from any claims arising from their participation in the Pet Lovers’ Market on JFA property.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to keep their exhibit clean, safe and free of hazards.
9. All vendors making sales to the public are responsible for appropriate permits, required product labels and collection of all appropriate sales tax. Vendor permits must be displayed and, if applicable, tax registration number printed on receipts. Exhibitors are responsible for their own credit/debit card services.
10. Space sharing is not permitted.
11. JFA reserves the right to relocate exhibitors.
12. The price of work on display should not be altered “for quick sale” or be marked “reduced”. The sale of “seconds” is not acceptable.
13. Display units must not extend beyond the allotted space.
14. Raffle lotteries or sale of any tickets are not permitted.
15. Parking must be contained to the vendor parking areas. Vehicles will be towed at the owners’ expense.
16. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Show fees will not be refunded if cancellation is within 30 days prior to the show opening.
PARTICIPATION AND PAYMENT TO EXHIBIT AT THIS EVENT DEEMS YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE AGREEMENT SET FORTHWITH.